Close this search box.

Certificates & Disability benefits forms

To apply for some permits and benefits, your doctor needs to fill in and sign the forms as for those claiming incapacity and disability. For Freedom pass permits for the disabled, forms will only be filled by the doctor if it is requested by the local authority.

Changes to a form already filled in by one of our doctors should be made by the same doctor, but renewals can be made by any other doctor at our practice, who is familiar with you.

We do not complete naturalisation forms for patients applying to become British Citizens or countersign passport application forms.